Willkommen, Gast
Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Es ist der 20.04.24 um 03:05

Silent Hill Wiki | Wir bei YouTube | Unsere Partnerseiten
IndexIndex DisclaimerDisclaimer Kontakt/ContactKontakt/Contact EinloggenEinloggen RegistrierenRegistrieren
Was bietet das Silent Hill Forum, das andere Foren nicht bieten?Was bietet das Silent Hill Forum, das andere Foren nicht bieten?
« Michael J. Bassetts Blog »

Silent Hill Forum - Die Angst in dir...
   Silent Hill
   Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
(Forum Moderator: WHOLE)
   Michael J. Bassetts Blog
« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Seiten: 7   Antwort Antworten Thema versenden Thema versenden Druckansicht Druckansicht
   Autor  Thema: Michael J. Bassetts Blog  (Gelesen 18841 mal)
Angelas Sister
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
  Bayerisches Exil

For me... it is always like this...

Sternzeichen:

Angelas_Sister fühlt sich lebensfroh

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
Michael J. Bassetts Blog  
« von: 23.11.10 um 14:08 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Wundert mich ein bisschen, dass das hier noch gar nicht gepostet wurde, aber Michael J. Bassett (der Regisseur), führt einen Blog, auf dem sich sicherlich auch dann und wann interessante Infos zum Film finden werden.
Habe mal kopiert, was er bisher über den Film geschrieben hat (hab's nicht umsortiert, wer's chronologisch lesen will muss also von unten anfangen):

Zitat:
LEAVING ON A JET PLANE
•November 23, 2010 • 6 Comments

Okay now, finally it’s getting more exciting. Bags are packed and tomorrow I’m heading out to begin some serious work on this puppy.  Doesn’t mean anything’s getting greenlit but it does mean that I’m going to be on the ground, on the right continent and putting together a team of people who can make this thing happen.  Some old friends and some new faces who will share the passion and enthusiasm I have for making a truly special film.  No one can ever tell how a film will turn out, so any predictions for success or failure are entirely pointless but I’m looking forward to the adventure.

As far as I can, without giving too much away, I’ll keep this blog going.  It ain’t all going to be Silent Hill but it might get mentioned now and again.

Posted in Uncategorized

Zitat:
CLAUDIA
•November 23, 2010 • 45 Comments

Okay all you smart-asses.  Claudia.

Same rules.  Just the name and IMDB link.  No pleas or rationalisations.  Don’t give me long explanations about how she should be this or played like that.   Keep it simple.  I assume you all know the character, her purpose and her look.  Don’t read anything into this,  I’m just playing with you.  This thread will be open for 24 hours.

Posted in Uncategorized

Zitat:
CASTING HEATHER
•November 20, 2010 • 143 Comments

I notice quite a few casting suggestions for Heather in the comments.  Clearly this is a crucial decision and one that I’m not going to make lightly as I need a real performance at the heart of this story.  However,  I am interested in who you guys and girls might see in the role and since I’m only just starting that process now, I’m not averse to seeing some suggestions.

A few rules though as I don’t want this to be a free-for-all:

1) Has to be a known actress with existing credits.  

2) Has to be able to realistically play 18 years old.  You all know how the character is supposed to look.  I’m not slavishly going to be led by the pixels but it’s a good starting point. Talent is more important.    

3) Just the name. No long explanations or rationalizations. Just the name.  You can include the link to their IMDB page. If they haven’t got an IMDB page then they’re not a candidate.

4)  I’m not going to get into any response or comments about the ideas but I will look at everyone. Deviations from the above will be deleted.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUGGESTIONS EVERYONE, COMMENTS ON THIS NOW CLOSED.

Posted in Uncategorized

Zitat:
UPDATE 14.11.10
•November 15, 2010 • 46 Comments

So it’s been all about Silent Hill this last week.  The official announcement generated a huge amount of interest and it’s gratifying to know that there might actually be an audience for this movie.  Over ten years since the first game made its mark, and though its legacy is mighty and the games still sell quite well, I wondered if there’s an appetite for the movie – clearly there is.   Looks like my patience was/is worthwhile, especially as I’ve been hanging on to get started on this damn thing and turning down other work for months now.  I had to make sure I’m available when we finally get the greenlight.   There’s lots to be done even at this early stage but no one can really, fully throw themselves heart and soul into it because there’s always a chance, no matter how slight, that things simply won’t work out as we hoped.  Hell, I waited 18mths for Solomon Kane to get made after I delivered the script and was told it was good to go.  I was offered a film whilst I was waiting for Kane that I wanted to do but didn’t take because I thought it would get in the way.  Producers were telling me I couldn’t leave Kane because it would kill the project, so I didn’t.  That other film was written, shot and released whilst I was still waiting.  There’s only so long a guy can hang on for his passion projects without the realities of earning a living getting in the way.  Hopefully SH will be come around a lot faster than that, then I can really let the team off the leash to work on the fantastic things I’ve got planned.

But right now, it’s a waiting game.  I know that deals are still being done, finance talked about and all the other nuts and bolts of getting a project like this underway.  The financing is a hugely complex aspect of modern film making that so few people understand and and I’m very lucky to be working with a man who really knows his way around it all.  No one gets to call ‘action’ until he says we can.   Having said that, it could all kick off in the next few weeks or drag on a little longer than that.  Christmas is going to suck in the Bassett household if it does though.

To prevent total stir-crazy insanity taking me down, I’m busy working on some other spec stuff for myself – some TV and a very cool feature idea, I just did a little polish on The Unblinking Eye for Jeffrey Dean Morgan to take a read of so we can keep the energy going on that,  I’m developing a very cool thriller that I just got involved with and am working with the writer on as well as supervising storyboarding, previz and other early design elements that need to be in place for when SH2 shifts gear.   Sounds busy, I know, but never busy enough.

And, of course,I’m reading all the SH comments posted here.  Really enjoy (well, mostly) reading what you guys post.  Everything seems to be pretty friendly at the moment and I’m keen to keep it that way.  Only thing I would ask; don’t simply post me a list of instructions for things I must do with the movie.  I’m never going to respond to that kind of thing as there’s no way I can usefully or creatively engage with you when being barked at.  You’ll notice that I’m remaining pretty evasive in answering questions too, that’s only because it’s inappropriate to be specific at this stage, the producers hate me giving anything away (and would rather I didn’t even have a blog if I’m honest) but more than anything, it’ll spoil the surprise when you walk into the theatre.  And I wouldn’t want to do that.  

More news as I can share it.

Posted in Uncategorized

Zitat:
WELCOME BACK TO SILENT HILL
•November 5, 2010 • 173 Comments

Finally, it’s been announced and I can say officially what I’ve been eager to share with you all for a little while now; I’ve written and am going to be directing the new Silent Hill movie.    

I love the games and was a huge admirer of the first film. Especially how Christophe Gans and his team managed to capture the look and feel of the world. I say, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it,  so I’m bringing back as many of that core creative team as I can – but I’m probably going to bring just a little more darkness and fear into the mix as well.   I love the complex mythology and psychological twists that Konami created so will do my best honour that aspect too.    

I’m determined to deliver a film that builds on the qualities of the first film and draws on the best aspects of the games whilst giving the audience more nuanced characters, a compelling story and introducing some terrifying new monsters (as well as bringing back a few favourites) and, most important of all… just scaring the shit out of everyone.

Posted in Uncategorized

Zitat:
SILENT HILL
•November 3, 2010 • 19 Comments

There’s a lot of buzz and speculation about Silent Hill online at the moment but as no official press release has been sent out yet, I’m afraid I can’t make any comments one way or another.  

Posted in Uncategorized

Quelle: Links für Gäste nicht sichtbar

BearbeitetBearbeitet:
Betreff angepasst *Miss_Anthrop*

« Zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.03.12 um 15:00 von Kon-Ami »

Grafiken für Gäste nicht sichtbar

If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels... freeing you from the earth.
Triple
VIP
Pyramidenkopf-Jäger

~ In my restless dream...~

Sternzeichen:
Alina fühlt sich Keiner

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
Re: Michael J. Bassett's Blog  
« Antwort #1 von: 28.11.10 um 18:41 »
Zitieren Zitieren

In der Kategorie Casting Heather nennen soviele als Vorschlag Ellen Page, oder Alison Lohmann ist auch öfters vorgekommen, die beiden kann ich mir so gar nicht vorstellen in der Rolle. Dafür find ich das Whitney Able - mir bisher noch unbekannt - gut in die Rolle Heathers passen könnte.
« Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28.11.10 um 18:44 von Triple »

Greetz an ~ Darla, ZoMBie, KaZooie, , Valtiel, Mr.Blonde, Cruelty, Incubus, Angelas Sister,
Miss Anthrop, Banshee, Hole, Schwalbe, Gunslinger, Claire, Kazuya, Shagrat, Leo Pantherus, Redfield,
Cecil, Cletus Kasady, Mizuhiruko, Meister des Rätselns, La MoRte, u.a.a ~
Greetz an ~ Darla, ZoMBie, KaZooie, , Valtiel, Mr.Blonde, Cruelty, Incubus, Angelas Sister,
Miss Anthrop, Banshee, Hole, Schwalbe, Gunslinger, Claire, Kazuya, Shagrat, Leo Pantherus, Redfield,

Angelas Sister
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
  Bayerisches Exil

Sternzeichen:

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #2 von: 30.11.10 um 10:51 »
Zitieren Zitieren

"Henry" möchte beim Film mitmachen:

Zitat:
Greetings Mr.Bassett,
My name is Eric Bossick and I played the lead of the 4th Silent Hill game (mo-cap & voice). More recently I played the lead of Tsukamoto Shinya`s newest film Tetsuo: The Bullet Man, which premiered at Venice FF, and has US distribution via IFC Films.
I don`t know if there might be a role for me in your script for the new SH film, but I`d like to submit demo and resume. I could send a package to one of the addresses listed on your `contacts` link, or perhaps there is a casting agent I should send material to?
Links für Gäste nicht sichtbar

Regards,
E.

I enjoyed Solomon Kane, I`m also a fan of Robert E Howard

If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels... freeing you from the earth.
WHOLE
Forum Helfer
Legendäres Ehrenmitglied

Yes/No

Juri fühlt sich Keiner

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #3 von: 30.11.10 um 13:49 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Neuartige Bewerbungsmethoden ... Grin Aber ich finde, er würde 'nen ganz passablen Vincent abgeben.

Shadow, der Heros
VIP
Mary-Bezwinger
Assassinenkaiser
  Netherrealm

Ruhm und Ehre erlangt man durch Mut und Respekt

Sternzeichen:

Ash_Williams fühlt sich wortkarg

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #4 von: 30.11.10 um 14:35 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Dann spreche ich die Spind-Telefon-Stimme im Brookhaven Hospital; bekomme es bestimmt noch besser hinCheesy

Die erste Prüfung: Der Atem Gottes, nur der bußfertige Mann wird bestehen.
Zweitens: Das Wort Gottes, wandle in den Fußspuren des Herrn.
Die letzte Prüfung ist: Der Pfad Gottes, nur beim Sprung vom Kopf des Löwen, wird er sich als würdig erweisen.
Darla
Global Moderator
aka Joanna
  Unterfranken

~If my heart could beat, it would break my chest~

Sternzeichen:

Darla fühlt sich verliebt

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #5 von: 01.12.10 um 14:33 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Tigga schrieb (28.11.10 um 18:41):
Whitney Able

Lustig, dass Du sie erwähnst. Als ich sie vor paar Tagen in Monsters sah dachte ich auch sie wäre eine perfekte Heather. Allerdings etwas zu alt. Sie ist schon Mitte 20. Wobei sie gar nicht so aussieht.

Hier noch ein Foto:

The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it!
Triple
VIP
Pyramidenkopf-Jäger

~ In my restless dream...~

Sternzeichen:
Alina fühlt sich Keiner

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #6 von: 01.12.10 um 14:59 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Wenn man ihr jetzt noch einen Kurzhaarschnitt verpasst, und ein paar Sommersprossen haben wir unsere Heather, und die Maskenbildner schminken sie sicher so das sie noch etwas jünger aussieht.  

War Monster der Film in dem auch Charlize Theron mitspielt?

The Gunslinger
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
Aus der Linie des Eld
  Carcosa

RULES OF NATURE

Sternzeichen:
The_Gunslinger fühlt sich Keiner

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #7 von: 01.12.10 um 15:01 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Die sieht ja aus wie Heidi Klum  Shocked

Darla
Global Moderator
aka Joanna
  Unterfranken

~If my heart could beat, it would break my chest~

Sternzeichen:

Darla fühlt sich verliebt

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #8 von: 01.12.10 um 15:06 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Ich meine Monsters der jetzt anlaufen wird - hab ihn in der Sneak gesehen. Da hatte sie auch kurze Haare.

Tut sie nicht. Tongue Eher wie Lena Gerke, die eine von den Topmodels.

Hier noch ein Foto aus dem Film:

The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it!
Kazuya88
Global Moderator
Jigsaw's geheimer Schüler
  Hamburg

I wish only for the salvation of mankind!

Sternzeichen:

Kazuya88 fühlt sich gluecklich

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #9 von: 23.12.10 um 00:52 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Das jüngste Update zum Thema Silent Hill (vom 18.12.2010) liest sich mal wieder sehr interessant! Smiley

Zitat:
Wrapping everything up in Toronto for the Xmas break and keeping up with weather reports from the UK that are telling me I might not actually be able to go home.  That will be a major bummer.  Leaving the production in pretty good shape to ramp-up into full gear at the beginning of January.

Lots of very important decisions still to be made but I feel that good foundations have been laid.  I?m in the middle of doing a re-write based on various elements both creative and financial.  I need to be able to actually shoot what I write and in that respect have to pick my battles.  There are many aspects of Silent Hill that are not expensive because they are so strongly character driven or can be achieved by smart film making but then there?s a handful of things that are really costly and are just unavoidable to deliver a really great looking, sophisticated and frightening movie.  Visually, the bar was set very high by the first film so I have to develop a palette which grows and improves on that.  I?ve spent lots of time with my production designer discussing the meaning of various colours and the emotional and psychological states of characters at various points in the stories.  Also lots of time trudging through very cold abandoned buildings trying to find that perfect SH vibe.   Luckily, so many of my team were here for the first movie so they are already a good way along the learning curve.

I know you guys are all about casting.  But no news on that.  I?m auditioning a few people next week (if I can actually get to London) but it?s a long process finding someone who I feel really has the acting chops, the look and actually WANTS to be involved.  It?s easy to throw names about and say it should be this person or that person but very often horror movies ? and worse, horror movies based on video games ? are seen as a very poor prospect by agents, so it?s hard to make them sit up and take it seriously for their clients.  I?m not going to throw money at someone just so they turn up ? they?ve  got to want to be involved in the first place or there?s no chance of getting anything interesting on the screen.  We?re  all (and I?m assuming you, reading this, can be included) horror fans here and there?s no stigma attached to making great genre movies but for many people it is seen as a lesser art  within the pantheon of film genres.  Sucks but it?s true.  I?ll find the right people, I?m sure. Anyway,  I digress.  Casting is ongoing.  Too important to rush.  All the various suggestions posted here over the weeks got their consideration too, so don?t feel you?re being ignored.As for everything else? what else is there? This is ALL I do at the moment.  SH is my life.  Managed to see TRON and BLACK SWAN.

SILENT HILL: Der Pfad des Leidens - FanFiction #workinprogress

Links für Gäste nicht sichtbar <- *Klick* -> Links für Gäste nicht sichtbar

Angelas Sister
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
  Bayerisches Exil

Sternzeichen:

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #10 von: 05.01.11 um 08:50 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Neuartige Bewerbungsmethoden, die Zweite:

Zitat:
alessia talvacchia said on Post Your Questions Here...
January 4, 2011 at 2:24 pm

In response to michaeljbassett on July 31, 2009 at 1:29 pm:

I get a lot of questions so I thought I’d create a page where you can ask and I’ll answer. Post away….

i’d like to be heather mason in your next film.I wonder if it could be possible..sorry for my language..it’s strange i know..i’m italian..but..i really love this character..and it could be a special dream that i really hope become true..i could show everyone that i’m not the kind of girl that have afraid of everything..i’m simply me..and my friends make me fall everytime..they ‘d been too..bad..with me..i were alone..in my restless past..alone.like no one between everyone..sorry again..alessia.

What the hell? Huh

WHOLE
Forum Helfer
Legendäres Ehrenmitglied

Yes/No

Juri fühlt sich Keiner

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #11 von: 05.01.11 um 09:36 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Ihre Geschichte wäre doch mal was für SH9. Seelischer Schmerz trieb sie dazu, es allen als Laienschaustellerin zu zeigen. Doch dann soll es der zweite SH Film werden und der Horror beginnt ...

The Gunslinger
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
Aus der Linie des Eld
  Carcosa

RULES OF NATURE

Sternzeichen:

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #12 von: 05.01.11 um 11:42 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Um es in Youtube-Slang zu sagen:
I don't even.......

@HOLE
Das wär doch mal eine tolle Idee, sowas von "breaking the 4th wall" Grin

Dr. R
VIP
Morgenstern-Klopper
  Thüringen

Wieso müssen Benutzerbilder Untertitel haben?!?!

Sternzeichen:

Ramatzko fühlt sich orientierungslos

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #13 von: 06.02.11 um 22:38 »
Zitieren Zitieren

" Hi folks.  Heather has NOT been cast.   Despite the IMDB ‘rumoured’ status of Alison Lohman being attached, it simply has not one vague shred of truth to it.  Feels like fan-boy wishful thinking and I’ve no clue how it got posted.  (she’s 31 for godsake!)  I’m in LA now running more auditions, so maybe by the end of the week I’ll have a clearer sense of it but today, nada. "

Also schonmal keine Alison Lohman. Ich frag mich sowieso die ganze Zeit wieso alle sooo von der schwärmen.

Hier noch was interessantes! Nicht direkt Bassetts Blog, aber sein letztes getwittertes.

# All done with LA. Mission accomplished. 8:50 PM Feb 3rd via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Just shook Rutger Hauer's hand. A moment that will not be lost like tears in rain. 9:59 PM Feb 2nd via web

# 10 hours of casting. Drained but happy that I'm closing in on the right person for the job. 10:55 PM Feb 1st via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Herr Bassett war also bei nem Casting für SH:2 in LA und schüttelte die Hand von Rutger Hauer. Ich verwette meine Unterhose das der im neuen SH mitspielt.
(als Douglas würde er voll passen )

« Zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.02.11 um 22:49 von Dr. R »
Stigma
VIP
Alle-Besiegt-Haber
The Wasted Soul

Sternzeichen:
wr4ith fühlt sich tot

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #14 von: 07.02.11 um 09:37 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Heather wurde gefunden.

Zitat:
[...] For those who follows my intermittent tweets you’ll know I spent this last week in Los Angeles meeting actresses and finally, FINALLY, think I’ve found the right girl to play Heather Mason.  Feels like there should be a fanfare of some kind following that but since nothing is official, it can wait.

To call it crucial casting is an understatement – the whole movie rests on her slender shoulders.  Not only has she got to be able to play the psychological complexity but she’s going to have to be pretty tough. I run a hard set and expect a lot from my actors.  The girl I’ve got in mind brings all this and more to the table.  She’s a gifted actress, tough but vulnerable – she’s going to rock your world, I promise.  When deals and paperwork have all been finalised it will be announced but I can tell you, my quest is over. [...]

Weiteres könnt ihr im Links für Gäste nicht sichtbar nachlesen.

Angelas Sister
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
  Bayerisches Exil

Sternzeichen:

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #15 von: 07.02.11 um 09:41 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Spannend...

The Gunslinger
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
Aus der Linie des Eld
  Carcosa

RULES OF NATURE

Sternzeichen:

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #16 von: 07.02.11 um 12:31 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Und.... wer ist es nun?

Stigma
VIP
Alle-Besiegt-Haber
The Wasted Soul

Sternzeichen:
wr4ith fühlt sich tot

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #17 von: 07.02.11 um 12:40 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Zitat:
When deals and paperwork have all been finalised it will be announced...

The Gunslinger
VIP
Samael höchstpersönlich
Aus der Linie des Eld
  Carcosa

RULES OF NATURE

Sternzeichen:

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #18 von: 07.02.11 um 12:46 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Ja, das habe ich schon gelesen, ich wollte eigentlich nur darauf hindeuten, dass diese Nachricht keine Nachricht ist, wenn man daraus nicht schlauer wird Grin

Das ist mal wieder ganz im Stil dieser neuen Art von Ankündigungen von Ankündigungen. Wurde erst von einem halben Jahrzehnt durch die US-Medien eingeführt, indem es Trailer zu Trailern gab, manchmal sogar Ankündigungen zu einem Teaser eines kommenden Trailers. This is madness :crazyeyes:

Stigma
VIP
Alle-Besiegt-Haber
The Wasted Soul

Sternzeichen:
wr4ith fühlt sich tot

Zum Seitenanfang
Link zu diesem Beitrag
« Antwort #19 von: 07.02.11 um 12:52 »
Zitieren Zitieren

Wenigstens wissen wir, dass jemand für Heather gefunden wurde.

Ich wollte übrigens fragen, was ihr von dem Regisseur haltet? Ich habe bis jetzt keinen Film von ihm gesehen. Kann mal einer was zu dem schreiben?

Seiten: 7   Antwort Antworten Thema versenden Thema versenden Druckansicht Druckansicht

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »

Impressum | Nutzungsbedingungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Haftungsausschluss/Disclaimer | Kontakt/Contact

Silent Hill ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen von Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
www.silenthill-forum.de | www.darkgamesforum.de

Silent Hill Forum - Die Angst in dir... » Powered by YaBB!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.

Layout & Anpassungen 2003 - 2024 Valtiel